Purple Pizzazz Neon
Designed for high visual impact for racecars, boats, cycles, etc. These colors have limited colorfastness in the sun and will fade with prolonged sun exposure. Neons are not recommended for overall refinishing or any job where a long color life is a requirement.
- One (1) part Purple Pizzazz Neon
- One (1) part Reducer
Neons are easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results, use Super White Basecoat. Please remember to pick your application of this product carefully, it has limited lightfastness. USE WITH DISCRETION
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Neon with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Neon depending on the effect you desire, leaving 15 minutes between coats.
- Apply 2K Clearcoat for a real deep gloss finish. IMPORTANT: Ensure Clearcoat is fully dry before removing from spray booth. This is to ensure daylight doesn’t shine on paint work until fully dry giving full protection to the Neon coating.
There are no reviews yet.