Triple C Intercoat Clear is unlike others, in that it has no yellowish hue to it. It’s blend makes it ideal as a carrier for flakes or pearl and custom art work. Triple C can be used as a wet-bed sealer, lock-down clear, mid-coat for tri-coats, graphics and basecoat blender. With Triple C Intercoat Clear you have complete control.
- 1 part Triple C to 1 part Reducer (Flakes)
- 1 part Triple C to 2 parts Reducer (pearls/candies)
- 1 part Triple C to 3 parts Reducer (airbrush)
- Allow 5-10 minutes flash between coats.
- Allow 15-20 minutes dry time at 70°F before clearcoating.
- Allow 30-60 minutes dry time before taping.